Sipma is a leading manufacturer of agricultural machines in Poland; one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the Lubelskie Province. They produce disc mowers, tedders, rakes, round balers, mineral fertilizer distributors, manure spreader, ploughs…
Official website: http://www.sipma.pl/
From their wide range of products we would like to single out mineral fertilizer spreaders.
Mounted on a three-point hydraulic lift system of a tractor, two disc distributors SIPMA RN 410 ANTEK, SIPMA RN 610 ANTEK, SIPMA RN 500 BORYNA, SIPMA RN 1000 BORYNA are intended for surface distribution of mineral and crystalline fertilizers over farmlands for basic fertilising and nourishing plants.
SIPMA has focused the technological development on plant nutrition optimization. SIPMA offers a fertiliser spreading program that conforms to any European standards concerning accurate spreading and terminal spreading.
- The sturdy frame structure guarantees long-lasting and reliable operation.
- The spreading system enables even dosing of fertiliser on the spreading discs and arranges fertiliser on the field surface with precision.
- The spreading discs feature two pairs of vanes, which allow spreading fertilizers at the operating width of 10 – 18m (SIPMA RN 1000 BORYNA 18 – 24m).
- The terminal spreading discs (additional equipment) allow spreading the fertilizer at the verge of the field.
- Hydraulically operated valves allow for closing each dosing opening independently.
- The flexible pendulum agitator ensures uniform feeding of fertilizers on the spreading discs.
- The sieves installed in the tank protect the spreader from clumps of caked fertilizers and impurities penetrating to the spreading zone.
- The stainless steel operating features (i.e. the spreading discs, dampers at the bottom of the basket and guards) guarantee long-lasting and reliable operation of the distribution.
- The foldable tarpaulin cover (additional equipment for SIPMA RN 500 BORYNA, SIPMA RN 1000 BORYNA) installed on the container allows operating in various atmospheric conditions.
- The top units (additional equipment) are mounted easily on the top tank and enable adjusting tank capacity depending on needs, thanks to which the distributor can be applied in operations on both small and large areas.
Currently we have model RN 1000 Bornya on stock, with PTO shaft, transport wheels, and two sets of vanes 10-18m and 18-24m. We also have the optional top unit S500.
Buyers of Sipma fertilizer spreader:
- Ištvan Zima (Pil Grill), Novi Itebej
- Sokol Rajin PG, Pavliš
- Nikola Stojakov, Deliblato
- ZZ Budućnost, Hetin
MODEL RN 410
Capacity lit 400 600 500 1000
Max load capacity kg 410 1320 1100 2200
Working width depending on the use of vanes m 10-18 10-18 10-18 10-18
Disc diameter mm 430 430 430 430
Number of spreading discs pcs 2 2 2 2
Number of vanes on disc pcs 2 2 2 2
Control hydraulic hydraulic hydraulic hydraulic
Max. working speed km/h 12 12 12 12
Max transport speed km/h 25 25 25 25
length mm 1200 1240 1100 1300
width mm 2030 2040 2000 2300
filling height mm 900 990 1100 1300
Weight kg 200 230 300 380
PTO shaft YES YES YES YES
terminal spreading OPTION OPTION OPTION OPTION
tarpaulin cover with stand NO NO OPTION OPTION
transport wheels NO NO NO OPTION
Equipment - top units
Top unit NO S610 S250
Capacity with top uni lit / 1200 750,
Max. load capacity with top unit kg / 1320 1100,
Dimensions with top unit
length mm / 1240 1100,
width mm / 2040 2000,
filling height mm / 1260 1200,
Weight with top unit kg / 260 320,