SPRAY RATE CONTROLLERS
Bravo 180S is the smallest computer belonging to our Arag Precision Farming range but still offering high performances. A compact and cost-effective tool but extraordinarily efficient and precise to meet all requirements of small-medium farming machine operators.
Designed to feature the accuracy required by the Seletron technology,Bravo 400S can now be adjusted to suit all field applications, if matched to the proper electronic control, sensors,actuators and accessories. It can be used as navigator and as computer for the management of all crop spraying machine settings.
Application-specific software: crop sprayer, orchard sprayer and multi-row sprayer Tank level indication (option level sensor)
Automatic tank profile calibration through line flowmeter. Parameters can be exported via USB
Automatic adjustment through flow rate or pressure reading (by flowmeter or pressure sensor)
Automatic stop below minimum set pressure, to ensure nozzles always work within their service range.
Automatic shut-off of main valve below minimum work speed set by user. 10 job configurations can be stored (spray rate, nozzles, etc.) and recalled when necessary
Visual and sound alarms
Temporary increase and decrease of liquid output
Multi-language software, various units of measurement can be set (l/ha, GPA, GPK, l/100m, etc.)
Information displayed: Application Rate, Speed, Pressure, Flow rate, Sprayed quantity, Tank level, Area covered, Spraying duration, Distance covered
- It can be used as crop spraying computer or as navigator
- Automatic shut-off with management of each individual nozzle
- Automatic selection of appropriate nozzle while driving
- High-resolution 5.7″ TFT display
- 2 USB ports and an SD card reader for data transfer and software updates
- 2 camera inputs
- Input for external main valve control
- 2 GB internal memory to store jobs, maps, tools, tractors, etc.