Househam Spirit self propelled sprayer
The all new SPIRIT was introduced specifically to fill the very significant gap in the market for a high technology, low weight, entry-level self-propelled machine. A pleasure to drive, quick and easy to fill and simple to operate too, the SPIRIT is designed and engineered by our Advanced Engineering team to offer ease-of-use, but with the latest technology high on the list.
This big hitting entry level machine will suit medium-sized farm operations or those which currently run trailed machines. It is also ideal for large contractors who need a second, lighter machine which can be used effectively when their larger and heavier sprayer is unable to get on the land, due to adverse soil conditions, for fear of getting stuck.
The SPIRIT has also found huge appeal amongst farmers who demand small, lightweight machines, but with ‘future-proof’ technology and an all-round high specification.
Weighing in at under 6000 kg dry weight, the SPIRIT brings together all of these requirements at a highly competitive price.
The standard SPIRIT boasts a high specification cab with full air conditioning, 3000 litre capacity GRP tank, reliable 24 metre boom, proven hydrostatic drives for power and manoeuvrability, and a Mercedes MTU engine that smoothly delivers the necessary power with reliability and economy.
After extensive research and development, including input from our customers, Househam’s R&D technicians have created a new and revolutionary design incorporating an open power pack engine and pump system mounted to the rear of the machine. The positioning of the engine delivers excellent 50:50 weight distribution and enhanced operator comfort with one of the quietest cabs of any other machine available today.
The SPIRIT is available with Seletron – a cutting-edge electronic shut-off nozzle valve that, applied to ARAG nozzle holders and integrated with the GPS-linked Bravo 400S controller, allows the separate control of every single nozzle. The system automatically shuts off each individual nozzle to avoid spray overlap and selects the most suitable nozzle according to spray rate and speed, maximising spraying precision and minimising waste.
Key facts and figures:
- 3000 litre capacity GRP spray tank
- 5800kg dry weight
- 13/24 metre or 14/28 metre folding boom
- 5 spray sections
- Mercedes MTU engine
- 200 litre high capacity fuel tank
- 300 litre GRP clean water tank
- 89cm clearance as standard – extra high clearance available
- Turning circle diameter 6.7m
Engine and Chassis:
- Full air bag suspension system
- 1.83m – 2.13m axles – manually adjustable
- Parking brake with integrated control of access ladder
- Hydrostatic drive wheel motors
- 320/85 R32 row crop wheels
- 540/65 R28 flotation wheels
- LED rear lights
Spray system and boom:
- 4 cylinder P260 Altek pump
- Manual five way ball valves for suction and pressure
- Suction and pressure filters
- 19mm stainless steel spray lines
- 25 litre stainless steel chemical induction hopper
- Flow regulation
- Operator clothing locker